Wanted: Senior React Native Developer
What kind of project do we offer?
Altamira Softworks is hiring a team of engineers to be a part of a large international project for a client based in UK. Our Client is a cross-border digital payments service that provides international money transfer and remittance services in more than 130 countries and over 70 currencies.
The company was one of the first online money transfer startups to focus heavily on mobile-to-mobile money transfer. From the outset, on the sending side the Company has been 100% cashless. For those receiving money, the Company offers a wide range of options including bank deposit, mobile money, mobile airtime top-up and cash collection.
Our Client helps address this issue with a network of more than 5,000 corridors – one of the biggest networks for digital money transfers worldwide. The company is connected to the major mobile money services globally, including M-Pesa (Kenya), MTN (Africa and Asia), and bKash (Bangladesh). Digital remittances reduce dependency on sending cash through informal channels such as the hawala system, and improve security to address with global compliance requirements.
We do believe that our success is impossible without the success of our Talents and the success of our Clients!
What do we require?
We are looking for a Senior React Native Software Engineer to join the team of Engineers in the Program consisting of multiple teams working across multiple technology stacks. You will implement and maintain React components and frameworks throughout the software development lifecycle along with your team. You are the candidate having:
- Strong communication skills and good English (at least B2)
- 3-4+ years of experience, at least 3+ projects
- Good mentorship skills and experience of being a mentor
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of React Native and ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of Unit testing frameworks (Micha, Jest, etc.) and linters (ESLint, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of API management and API management tools
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD and deployment flow
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, estimation and planning
- Good understanding of public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Node JS or any other back-end knowledge at least on a basic level
What do we offer?
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team 🙂
- 100% remote (offsite), but if you prefer, you're welcome in our offices!
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Mentorship program
- Rotation program
- Support with time-off (vacation, sickness) and leaves (maternity/parental/adoption, kids care, sabbatical)
- Competitive rates, either FTE contract or subcontracting
Perks & Advantages
Are you interested? Send us your CV and apply now for an interview.
What is our challenge?
We’re building awesome product which makes life of many people around the world much easier. Sometimes this is the only way to support their family and transfer money.
Client’s Product Management team constantly works to design the most valuable features and continue successful global product expansion. To complete this work our client utilizes the best practices in the area of product management and product design, like Design Thinking framework. As a part of the engineering team you will need to follow this framework and implement new features following Scrum development process. We are using agile-based iterative approach for developing application based on product roadmap and features validation on a market.
Our client is looking for the strategic partnership and outsourcing of the technical expertise nearshore (Western Europe). The key goal of our team will be bringing the technical expertise and with a time overtake the ownership over the technical solution. It’s expected that Altamira team will not be only coding and developing new features, but will collaborate as a part of the global development team, help and educate Client’s engineers. Readiness to communicate and work in a close collaboration with the Client teams (UK, Ireland, Poland mostly) is essential for this project.
It’s expected that on the earliest stages our team will consist primarily from senior developers, who will assess the key client needs and form vision for the next team extension.
The program involves more than five teams working with multiple technological stacks. There are quite a few interesting technology challenges that our teams are solving today. Among them:
- high load, complex logic executed real-time or near real-time
- focus on reducing latency at the same time keeping the high reliability of the system
- complex data management patterns and structures involving caching, multitenancy, sharding, etc.
- complex and sophisticated API management solutions
…and this is what our employees think about us
Do you like this offer?
If you think, you’re the best candidate for this position, share with us your CV and contact details, we’ll get in touch with you ASAP!